Operating System: Any
Mac OS X® (PowerPC and Intel-based computers, compatible Mac OS X 10.4+)
(1) Download the file Factory.macosx.zip from Download page. The file should automatically decompress on your desktop. You must find an icon "Factory" that you can move in your favorite application folder.
(2) Start the application by double-clicking its icon "Factory".
If you system is not configured with Java 5.0, you need to update it using this link.
(1) Prerequisite: you need to have a Java™ Runtime Environment installed on your system. Factory is developed currently based on release 5.0. Depending on your operating system (Windows®, Linux, Unix®) you may need to install JRE using this link from Sun or from your operating system supplier web site. Fortunately, most operating systems (including Solaris™ and some Linux distributions) are now ready without additional installation. You can skip this step first and then go back here if the software doesn't start correctly.
(2) Download the file Factory.zip from Download page.
(3) Decompress the file. You must find a folder "Factory" that contains a couple of files. Move this folder in your favorite application folder.
(4) Start the application by double-clicking the file Factory.jar.
- On Unix or Linux, you can also double-click the file Factory.sh.
- You may need to set its execution flag, enter
chmod +x Factory.sh
- On Windows®, you can also double-click the file Factory.exe or Factory.bat (console mode).
- You can also run the application using a command line:
java -classpath Factory.jar Factory
Two languages are provided: English and French.
Factory runs with your current system (or user) language.
Certified on Mac OS X®, Windows 2000®, Windows XP® and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0®.